Mesco Springs swears that TranZact has streamlined their entire Business.
Mechanical Tools & Supplies
- ▪ Lack of ticket tracking mechanism
- ▪ Inadequate reporting
- ▪ No SLA record
- ▪ Customer relationship managementParent Child Ticketing
- ▪ Supply chain managementRules – Dispatcher, Supervisor, Observer
- ▪ BI & ReportingCanned responses
- ▪ To Do list with reminder
Established in 1969, MESCO Springs has become the preferred spring supplier for companies seeking to improve the performance and maximize the service life of their equipment. Just like any high-growth business organizations, our client also grappled with complex business processes, lack of time, and stringent regulatory requirements. Working with multiple suppliers, tracking transactions and inventory, and maintaining books on time are challenges that the organization experienced as it scaled over the years. Since a wrong first step creates a domino effect on all subsequent processes, MESCO Springs needed a solution that would keep them on track. What could have been better than a fully integrated business software?
We offered our client TranZact, our feature-rich and intuitive platform that can completely change the way small and medium enterprises do business. Our team synced the existing data o our client’s business with TranZact to enable the following functions
- ✓ Manage relations with customers.
- ✓ Work with multiple suppliers by sending multiple RFQs at a time.
- ✓ Maintain a proper timeline of transactions.
- ✓ Keep an eye on inventory at the warehouse, invoices, and cash flows.
- ✓ Get business reports to better analysis.
The aim behind the development of our business software was to ensure successful communication and work flow within our client’s organization, while empowering them with the tools they need for maximizing profits.
MESCO Springs reaped stellar results after implementing our integrated business software. TranZact brought their entire business to the forefront by eliminating silos that kept them away from higher profitability.
With TranZact, our client was able to achieve the following benefits:
- ✓ Increased employee productivity by joining disparate processes efficiently.
- ✓ Improved real-time visibility across the organization and bring about more transparency in processes.
- ✓ Increased efficiency at the factory site and warehouse.
- ✓ Significant IT time and cost savings.
- ✓ Increased collaboration between teams.
- ✓ Automated customer relationship management for sealing of deals.
With our integrated business software system, our client MESCO Springs could streamline their processes using a centralized repository of crucial data. Our solutions enabled them to transcend challenges that previously held them back from taking their business to the next level of profitable growth.
OTHER CASE STUDY
Industrial Machinery & Supplies
TranZact oiled the wheels of Cesare Bonetti’s manufacturing process by streamlining their material management.Read More
Electrical & Electronics
Atomberg Technologies saw their multi-location inventory management transform with TranZact.Read More
TranZact is a team of IIT & IIM graduates who have developed a GST compliant, cloud-based, inventory management software for SME manufacturers. It digitizes your entire business operations, right from customer inquiry to dispatch. This also streamlines your Inventory, Purchase, Sales & Quotation management processes in a hassle-free user-friendly manner. The software is free to signup and gets implemented within a week.