Track product details with a single click, even when you're on the go!
TranZact is an end-to-end business automation software for Indian SME manufacturers, simplifying everything about Sales, Purchases, Inventory & Production!
- Inventory Dashboard
- Inventory Valuation
- Insightful Reports
- Barcode Tracking
- Multiple Stores
- Item History
- Physical Stock Reconciliation
Get both a quick overview & a detailed view of stock valuation, top-selling items & top-bought items, all at one place.
Conduct inventory valuation based on type (buy/ sell/ both) & category of the material (packaging material, finished good material, or others).
Generate reports based on inventory valuation from TranZact's reports dashboard. You can access the valuation of every item, as per FIFO & average price.
Assign & generate barcodes for products; along with barcode reports to track movements under every barcode.
Monitor diverse stores in your inventory & oversee the quantities of different items across stores.
One-click on any item & you can view the complete material movement history of that item based on previous documentation & transactions.
Measure actual stock & update their details on TranZact Inventory with ease, and make adjustments to reconcile actual stock and virtual stock.
Don't just be updated. Gain control of your inventory.
- Full visibility of stock levelsView negative stock, low stock, re-order levels, high stock & more with TranZact's inventory management software.
- Graphical view of price trendsWith TranZact's inventory management system, you can also verify pricing based on FIFO & Average Pricing.
- Set minimum & maximum levelsDefine minimum & maximum stock levels and get alerts when your inventory is nearing safe levels.
- Add custom fieldsYou can add custom fields to any document & fetch item-level data from inventory into your documents.
- Bulk upload itemsBy downloading pre-existing template or creating your own excel file, upload bulk data at once. You can also update stock by adding & reducing items.
- Manage rejected inventoryUpdate dead stock rejected stock separately in a rejected store & view along with complete history at any time.
- Vendor mappingMap fixed item prices to respective counterparties, so that each time you don't have to manually check & update prices.
- Inventory approvalsApprove & reject items and track all approved & rejected items with ease. This maximizes inventory control.
- Stock transfersTransfer items from one store to the other based on FIFO pricing. You can also do this with bulk transfers.
- Adjustable table viewCustomize your column views, with option to hide columns in the inventory module. This makes inventory tracking more convenient for your team.
- Item seriesItem IDs are auto-generated on TranZact but you can choose to generate your own item ID or you can customize an existing item ID too!
What are some best practices for inventory management?
Following are the important best practices for inventory management:
- Develop an automated inventory tracking & management system, backed with data to inform decision-making.
- Use a recognized inventory method such as FIFO or average pricing.
- Monitor inventory analytics regularly over a centralized platform.
- Fix safety stock levels and reorder points to get live notifications.
- Communicate effectively with suppliers.
- Conduct regular inventory system trainings for employees to avoid usage gaps.
What is the importance of inventory management?
Inventory management helps a business to reduce stock updating errors and improve accuracy in tracking & control of inventory. By reducing excess inventory & optimizing inventory, stock management enables businesses to enhance quality of goods and improve customer service, efficiency, profitability, and reduce operating costs.
How can I improve my inventory management?
The best way to improve your inventory management is to leverage an automated inventory system that provides all stock data in real time. With the help of live data, you can ensure accurate stock analytics anytime and enable effective inventory forecasts.
What are the different types of inventory?
Based on the importance of inventory management for every business, the different types of inventory are:
- Raw materials
- Work-in-progress (WIP) inventory
- Finished goods
- Maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) supplies
- Obsolete inventory
- Safety stock
TranZact is a team of IIT & IIM graduates who have developed a GST compliant, cloud-based, inventory management software for SME manufacturers. It digitizes your entire business operations, right from customer inquiry to dispatch. This also streamlines your Inventory, Purchase, Sales & Quotation management processes in a hassle-free user-friendly manner. The software is free to signup and gets implemented within a week.